Tecnova’s career in Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) dates back to 2003, before this product was part of the suite of the Oracle Communications line. Our experience is mainly summarized in the following areas:
- Installation and configuration of the BRM base platform.
- New releases application (Fix) and migration to newer versions.
- Core Customization (policys).
- Development of new modules according to customer needs (FM).
- Backoffice application development for massive requirements management in BRM.
- Parameter management.
- BRM integration with external systems and other products of the Oracle communications suite, such as:SIEBEL, Order and Service Management (OSM), AIA, Unified Inventory Management (UIM), Elastic Charging Engine (ECE), Online Mediation Controller (OMC), Pricing Design Center (PDC).
Additionally, Tecnova has provided the following services to various clients:
- BRM operation (operation of processes focused on the area of Pricing, Billing and Collection).
- Consulting for the functional survey of requirements and specification / documentation of new functionalities for their subsequent implementation.
- Support for incident analysis and corrections.
- Functional and technical QA on the platform modules, being the certifying entities of the developments / maintenance for the approval of the passage to production.
- Data Quality. Data consistency analysis and data squaring between platforms, with the aim of preventing operational errors and supporting income assurance processes.
- Reporting associated with business indicators based on the BRM production data model and its integrated systems.
Finally, we have participated as an Oracle CGBU partner in BRM implementation projects for telecommunications companies in the region, as well as direct suppliers to clients in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico.